Thursday 22 August 2013

Faffing...

Currently just faffing with documents and the accommodation search. I've been looking into staying in a foyer (pretty much the equivalent of student halls) and I've seen one that I just can't seem to get out of my head. Apart from the general touristy things, I don't really know anything about Paris and so I've just been completely swept away by the typical paris-ness. LOOK!


That's the view from google streetview- so adorable. It's in Saint-Lazare which is a ten-minute drive from the Arc de Triomphe/Champs-élysées so it's pretty irresistible for a typical tourist like me. The only thing that's holding me back is the fact that it's nowhere near the schools I'm supposed to be working at. It shouldn't matter because there's a huge train station nearby, but it's still a risk. On the other hand, the rent is much cheaper than the area I'll be working in and breakkie is included, wahey!

Basically, I've got no idea and my head is mush!

Anyways, the fam are about to go out for tea to celebrate my sister's gcse results so I'm off, ta ta!

2 comments:

  1. Paris is such a beautiful city but it can be quite expensive depending where you are staying. The underground in Paris is very efficient so if you are a little bit tight for money I would look at trying to find somewhere in the outer arrondissements as they may be further from the schools, but they are still easy to access. xx

    Find me on bloglovin:
    www.bloglovin.com/binkachu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm struggling to find somewhere that I wouldn't have to spend all my wages on rent!! Do you know Paris well? xx

      Delete